Thursday, June 25, 2009

Back in america!!

After 3 weeks in the bahamas,we are about an hour east of miami and heading to the nearest steak house. It is funny,you never appreciate america more than when you are coming back from being out of the country. We had a great time and had a lot of conch but it is nice to have the advantages of being an american. I am starting to get excited about football season. Being off is nice but it is nice to be doing something you are good a and for me it is picking winners. I will be home on sunday for a couple of meetings and then to vegas on thursday for the wsop main event. I am feeling pretty lucky and if I am not refreshed now I may never be. Have a great weekend and I will have more regular entries now that I am back in the states.

Ps. North korea can suck it.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T