Thursday, October 15, 2009

Replay officials.

My 7 year old daughter came to me the other day and asked what I thought she should be when she grows up. As always,I said a mermaid. After giving it a little thought I told her that if mermaid didn't work out,she might think about becoming a replay official. I told her, it was one of those jobs, that seemed pretty easy to do, you simply look at a television and then relay what you saw. Not that tough. It is also a job that currently has a bunch of dumb asses on staff. I wouldn't think it could be that hard but judging from a few of the decisions I have seen over the first month of the season, they need some turnover in the replay guy field. I know of 3 different games that I directly lost because of the incompetence of that games replay guy. That is a 6 unit swing caused by a guy doing a job my 7 year old could do. I am waiting to be on the right side of a couple of those calls but I'm not sure if its coming. Maybe I need to start finding out before the games who is in that booth. Then I can factor in the percentage in the game of the replay being a major part of the outcome. Oh well, still going well overall

We are undefeated this week and are going to have a huge weekend. Get signed up for the october guarantee and good luck.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T