Monday, September 10, 2007

Week 2 - Coaching

Well, some of you might think this weeks blog would be about the coaching in the games this week. Not quite. I am talking about the coaching of my kids. I feel like Chris Angel Mindfreak aka "The Devil" has come and taken over my life. I declared in early June I would NOT be coaching any of my kids sports. Well, I looked up Sunday after a bad day of picking games and found myself trying to get a 5 year old pink cheetah girl soccer player to stop crying. After a good Saturday betting on games, Sunday had not been that good. I wanted to cry myself but it is hard to start crying when a 5 year old is crying AT YOU. I do think the coaching is a good compliment to the handicapping because win, lose or draw these girls don't care. Helps with perspective. Week 2 was a good week for the public. Public bettor will most weeks lose their money. My clients and I didn't do that bad overall. Nothing a 10-3 week won't cure. I am very confident about this season, my winners have been easy and the losers have had a lot of turnovers. I have been asked to be a regular feature on a "picks" show in Seattle, Washington. I don't like the rain and I don't drink coffee. I hope they know what a hillbilly is and like mobile home park humor otherwise it may be a rainy segment.