Sunday, August 16, 2009

What I did this summer

School starts this week. The nfl and ncaa seasons are getting ready to start and it will soon be cooling down outside. My family and I had a great summer and I was sitting here thinking about the great times we had and how truly blessed I am to have a great wife and 2 kids I am actually enjoying raising. Here are some highlights from the last few months

1. I caught 3 lobsters,found 2 star fish and ate alligator with my son.

2. I watched 71 innings of professional baseball and 7 innings of minor league baseball.

3. I bought 3 jerseys for my son,a hat and purse for my wife and a soccer outfit and a robe for my daughters american girl doll.

4. Went deep sea fishing 3 times,snorkeling 3 times and parasailing 0 times.

5. I ate at a Brazilian steak house 11 times,joes stone crab 3 times and steak n shake 2 times.

6. I player in 3 fat jack poker tour events and the main event in the world series of poker. Made 0 dollars combined.

7. Lost 2 hats,1 snorkel, 1 life jacket and gained 14 pounds!

8. Spent 82 out of 91 days being a father and husband first and the fat jack second.

9. Had 15 different friends and family stay on the boat and created memories that will last a life time.

10. Told my wife and kids how much I love them at least 3 times everyday for 91 days.

We had a great summer and I will never forget the times we shared together.

Bring on the fall of 2009!!!! We are ready to go!!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T