Sunday, May 11, 2008

MY 20 YEAR REUNION IS COMING

 I graduated from high school in 1988. This summer is my 20 year reunion. I was pretty popular in school. I played football and baseball, was up for home coming ect. I only tell you this because I want you to know I was friends with different kinds of people.  The "president" on my senior class was automatically put in charge of the reunion. He went out and got all of his "white" and "nerdy" friends to put the weekend together.  The problem with this is that most nerdy and white acting people like the same things. The bigger problem is that most other people I graduated with dont like the funky chicken and sitting around drinking red wine!  The committee of white people have planned an over priced and lame weekend. Now that we are a month away from the event, the other people I went to school with are mad about the plans and threatening to make their own weekend. Leave it to the few to make it tough for the masses. I wouldn't care that much but it only comes around every 10 years and my 10 year reunion was a lot of fun. All they had to do is use the same company we used before and everyone would be happy. More on this later.

The Fat JAck "time for glory" poker series starts Wednesday. This should be a lot of fun for everyone that attends. Call 405-262-0456 for more info. We will be giving away over 40k in cash and will have a lot of other fun stuff.

A busy week coming up but I will check in later in the week.