Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HEADING TO COLORADO

I am going to my father-in-laws for Thanksgiving in Colorado. I don't have enough time to explain all of the things wrong with that so I will give you the short version. Starnes Elbert Walker III is my wife's father. He is a nuclear AND astro physicist. He is head of research for the defense department in Washington DC. The first time I met Starnes, I asked if it would be OK for me to aask his daughter to marry me. Starnes looked at me and said " you know, you can never make her happy." This is the woman that after 15 years of marriage is the light of my life and someone that is always happy. Not a good start. Since then our relationship has been filled with him telling me how important his job is and me telling him the spread on the Knicks game. He asks how much I weigh, I ask him to kiss my a**. In recent years, I have been trying to take the high road in a lot of situations and let go of some of my grudges. This weekend will be a real test of that. BTW, my wives sister is going to also be there. This is the girl that told me that she wishes My wife and I were both dead. Yep, its going to be a great weekend. I will let you know how it goes.
I also have been irritated by some idiot that sends me emails. He is a simple minded, hateful person that decided to get my picks and only bother me on the few losing days I have. Last week I won Monday, no email, I won Thursday, no email. I lose in overtime on Friday, he emails me some hateful gibberish. I go 5-1 on Saturday, no email. On Sunday I go 0-2 and complete another winning week but he emails to talk about Sundays losers. I normally don't respond or care about these idiots but I have decided to make him my project. His name is Patton Hayes . He is a 34 year old punk that stalk's his girlfriends and has a very pathetic life. I will be having more on this guy on the Fat Jack Sports Hour so be sure and tune in. Oh, and watch out ladies, he still has 3 years to go on his felony stalking sentence.Don't say I didn't warn you.
I also had a winning week in hoops last week so get signed up if you are playing the games and most of all have a very happy and safe Thanksgiving.