Tuesday, September 30, 2008

PASSION, GRAMMER AND A DISCLAIMER TO AN EARLIER ENTRY.

Well, I am getting ready for a new week and I got an email that you might find interesting. Please read disclaimer below so we are all on the same page...
This is from a parent of the tackle football team we opened the season with from Roosevelt Elementary in Norman, Ok.

rooseveltparent08 aka Wendy writes...

Fat Jack,
After being directed to a blog that you wrote this past week I was moved to write to you. Let me start by saying that I have really never considered anything you say or do worth responding to because, quite honestly, I think you are a total jerk. Not only do you make your living off the misfortunes of others, but because I actually knew you in high school.
I would like to begin by suggesting that with all the big bucks you must be earning, that you pay someone to proofread your blog, your grammar is horrible. It's very obvious that English was not your strong subject.
Secondly, as a mom of one of the boys on the other football team I would like to point out that your blog entry titled "A Few Clients and Jackass at Little League" is not only ridiculous, but untrue. You know as well as I do that the story you tell is not the way the game went down. The ball did not hit the ground twice before your "spider monkeys" were ready to pounce on it, it was caught in the air! Your spider monkeys hadn't even broken through the line! I have the video if you would like to review it.
Maybe rather than blaming the other team for your loss, you should own up to the fact that your offensive coach is incompetent. You had the entire game to score and you were shut out!!!! (To think you didn't win with "Baby Jesus" on your side). But truly, the most disturbing part about this situation is that someone with such little sportsmanship and regard for others is a role model for young boys on the Titan's team. It's no wonder our world is headed the direction it is when someone like yourself is leading our young.
So please, have a little respect for yourself (AT LEAST for your team) and take the loss like a man! Take some responsibility and try to remember that you (as sad as it may it be) are setting an example for others!

OUCH!!! THAT REALLY HURT. I mean REALLY REALLY hurts!! This woman REALLY HATES ME. I mean really really hates me. I don't know what I did, besides make a joke about our football game, but she hates everything about me.
I think it is funny she didn't include her name but it is a small town and it didn't take long to figure out who has the amount of time,energy and rage to take the time to write me about a blog entry.

DISCLAIMER- It has been brought to my attention that there might a few people that were not amused by my blog entry entitled " A few clients and a Jackass at Little league". To these people I apologize; The last thing I meant to do is fire up rooseveltmom08 or any of the other parents of the boys from Roosevelt Elementary. I did not mean to imply that they didn't beat my sons tackle football team fair and square. I did not mean to imply that the fact that one of their parents picked up a live ball in the end zone was the reason we lost the game. Most importantly, I didn't mean to imply that i give a crap as to whether my sons team wins or loses in their football game. I simply thought it was a funny and odd thing that would be amusing to blog about. If my entry has in any way tarnished or tainted Roosevelt's dominating victory over the Truman Titans, I sincerely apologize. As for rooseveltmom08, I offer her my apology and I promise you this. The next time our team plays Roosevelt's 4th grade tackle football team, I am going to go to the 50 yard line before the game starts. I will stand there for exactly 2 minutes. My hope is that rooseveltmom08 will join me at the 50 yard line for a sportsmanship embrace. A simple hug between a VERY angry mom from Roosevelt and a Jackass, bad grammar, loser, crook, jerk that is trying to build a bridge between the idiots and the passionate. BTW, I'm the idiot and you are the passionate.
Hope this clears some things up and starts mending some fences!