Wednesday, February 13, 2008

CLEMONS,MCNAMEE ECT

I could spend a lot of time talking about these two idiots but I will just say this, BOTH of these guys need to spend a little more time learning the English language and learning from others sins.  The one thing I have seen from both of these guys is that neither are very smart.  Words like " misremembered". Clemons said that Andy Pettit "misremembered" a conversation they had.  If that is a word, I don't think it should be. If it is a word then I submit misconversated for approval. How about misargued." My wife and I had a misunderstanding that was due to a 5 minute misconversation that resulted in a misarguement and caused me to sleep on the misconfortable couch." Sounds good to me.

I also think that if we have learned one thing from our past presidents its that you can make just about any mistake you want as long as you say your sorry. Does "I did not have sex with that woman!" ring a bell.  We live in a country that you can go from "I did not have ..." to  "my wife wants to be president" in a very short time. I think Roger Clemons needs to stand up and say " Yes, I did do HGH. I am not proud of it but yes, I made a mistake.I am sorry and I shouldn't have lied but I thought I could get away with it." then he needs to say "Oh and  McNamee is a back stabbing  little weasel and I hope he gets run over by a bus. Please dont throw me in jail" 

OK, maybe the hole he dug is too deep for a confession but it would make for great Wednesday afternoon TV.  ESPN was better than Springer today.