Sunday, February 10, 2008

GOING GOOD AND CATCHING UP

Now that football season is over I have a little more time for other things. I was a guest bingo caller at the Truman Elementary Bingo Night. I always enjoy it when public schools and gambling come together for a good cause. lol.  I  have been going over last season and looking at the games I lost and why. I have also been getting ready for some poker promos I will be hosting next month.? I have been allowed this time because basketball is going GREAT.  I don't know what it is but the last 3 hoops seasons have been really good and that makes life easier. We are 11-5 this week and  24-9 over the last 2 weeks.That is good and if you add in the last couple of months to that, it gets even better. Lots of wins and lots of happy clients. 

 I am always puzzled by some of the guys that I know gamble on the games and don't sign up. I know a guy that makes good money and likes to gamble.In fact he plays about 2,000.00/game and bets on multiple games each day. From what I can tell, he doesn't win. My selections cost about 3.00/pick and I do win. I would think that even if he liked playing his own games he could add my selections to his losing ones and not lose as much. If I go 13-4 last week and he went 5-10 he would actually win money instead of paying the 10k he lost on his own and it would only cost him around 40.00 for those selections. Seems like a good deal to me and even if I lose it wont be any worse than he does on his own. Oh well, some would rather lose on their own instead of admitting someone might be able to help them. These are just some of the things I have been thinking about during my latest winning streak.

I will be heading to Tulsa next week for the Oklahoma Poker Open,until then I will be catching up and hanging with my wife and kids. I will check in mid week.