Saturday, March 8, 2008

BORN IN THE USA

 I am back from Mexico with some final thoughts about our neighbors to the south.

1. It is a country of contrasts. Some of the nicest and hard working people I have seen all year AND some of the biggest liar's and thieves I have seen outside of Vegas.

2. Some of the nicest resorts(and I have seen some nice ones) AND some of the poorest areas I have ever seen. 

I will go back to Mexico but I sure am glad I am from the United States.

Last week was a great example of why I am able to make money selling and betting on sports picks. I didn't work all week, just laid on the beach. I bet 5k on each of my selections and after a win with Cal Santa Barbara on Thursday won 9,000.00 from Monday thru Friday. I have clients that bet anywhere between 25.00/game and 10k/game but 4 out of every 5 weeks this season they have put money in their pocket after betting on the selections.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS. FAT JACK I LOVE YOU AND HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD WEEK!!!

Next up... The Caytie and Daddy trip.  I leave next Tuesday for Orlando for a special and interesting 4 days with my 5 year old daughter. I will tell you more on Monday. Have a great weekend.