Wednesday, March 5, 2008

DAY 2-TACOS,NACHOS AND A GOOD OLD MEXICAN SHAKEDOWN

Still in Mexico and things are going ok.The one thing that really stands out when you go to a resort is the amount of ugly people in the world.  It seems that lots of countries love speedos. Lots of  big women love bikinis. I am all for people being comfortable but sometimes people need to cover some of their junk up.

We rented a car to go into town and shop a little. About 15 min into the trip I saw the Mexican police closing in behind me with the lights on. I move over to the side of the road and to my surprise the police pulls up behind me. I asked in as broken English as I could speak " is problem sir?" "see senior" he responds ,sounding a bit like Speedy Gonzalez. " you were using your cell phone while driving."  I said "see senior, I can also chew gum and walk at the same time."  He says " that is a 60.00 ticket. I will take your drivers license and turn it into the police station. You can go there and pick it up and pay the ticket."  I said " is there any way I can just pay it now?" He replies  "see senior, you can pay it now but I dont have my receipt book to give you."   I reached in my pocket and pulled out 45.00 and said "will 45.00 do?"  "OK" he replied and gave me my license back.  My wife was appalled with what had just happened and the shopping trip was over.

Mexicans 2 cheatings for +65.00 and  Fat Jack 2-1 for a net profit of 4500.00 in the sports books. Virginia+5 and   Miami,Fl -8 tonight. They are going to have to think of something better if they want my money!!