Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER IN THE BAHAMAS

I will tell you that writing on this blog is kind of like having a dog. They are great when you play with them but you start to feel guilty if you leave them in the backyard and neglect them. I have been a bad owner. I promise to keep the entries more current when I get back home. The good news is we are going to start adding pictures to the blog which should be fun.

Things are going GREAT! I am hitting around 70% of my hoops selections this month and my clients and I are making a lot of money. The Bahamas are good. Like usual, there are good and bad things about Nassau. They have the best water park I have ever seen and the weather is great but some of the rules make the people here look stupid. I will talk more about that later but I will tell you my children and I staged a beach human chain protest that didnt go over well. Lister to The Fat JAck Sports Hour next weekend for that story.  I really am feeling close to my children and wife and I do think that has something to do with my winning success in the hoops. I seem to be better at my job when everything else is going good.

HAPPY EASTER. I dont normally get really religious but Easter is a pretty big day for us Christians. In fact it is the most important day if you are a Christian. Think about it, if Jesus didnt rise from the grave then he is just a great man that did great things. The fact he died for our sins and (like Mohammad Ali) predicted the future and said he would be rising from the dead makes him the Mack Daddy he is. The greatest prediction ever! Better than Joe Namath,better than any of Ali s predictions.Easter is the day that put Jesus on the map! Celebrate the best pick ever and if you dont know about the history of Easter, take this weekend to learn more. It is a BIG DEAL! 

I will be home Monday and more then.