Sunday, September 27, 2009

Key to my handicapping success..... My wife.

I was on an airplane the other day thinking about things. I was thinking about how blessed I am to be the fat jack. How great it is to be able to pick winners against the spread and help players make money. I was thinking about how nice it is to be good at something that is fun and helps lots of people. Then I thought about why. Why am I so blessed? Just simply,why?
Its simple really, the best decision I have made in my life is asking my wife out on a first date. At the time it didn't seem like a huge thing, just the easiest way to maybe have sex that week but it ended up being much more important. Although she didn't put out in the first month, that month changed my life. She taught me to look at life in a whole different way. She was and is the happiest most grateful most loving person I have ever met. She is the type of person that after almost 20 years of marriage, wakes up every day and thanks god we get to spend another day together. Yes really. She tells me and our children she loves us at least 6 times every day! Yes really,I have counted. She will do anything to help make our lives better each day. The point is, how in the hell couldn't I be successful!? Ever man should be so lucky to have a woman that makes it her only goal to help him be the best he can be. I would have to be the biggest idiot in the world not to find the things I am great at and make them work for us. She is truly an amazing person and my clients and I are lucky to have her behind us.

Have a great weekend and if you are a man, show this entry to your wife/girlfriend and then ask her wtf ?
If you are a woman, think about 100 percent commitment. No secret accounts,no lying but actually pulling on the same rope as your husband. You will be amazed how great he can be when that happens.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T