Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Prop bets worth a few bucks

As most of you might know, I will start twittering free winners this weekend. Now,understand,my free winners are exactly that ..free. If you are trying to make money you might want to think about investing the less than 10.00 per selection and get my top plays but for those of you small players and those of you in prison betting soap and cigs, here are a few props to get you going.

1. Total wins by the chicago bears over 8 wins

2. Total wins by penn state under 10 1/2

3. I like ohio state to beat usc in a couple of weeks and go on to win the bcs championship.

4. Florida to win less than 11 games.

And

5. Lsu to win more than 8 games.

Remember, these are free. If you want more free selections,sign up to follow me on twitter and for consistent winning selections you can use to actually make money with this season,call or go online to get signed up. Have a great weekend!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T