Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Heading back from vegas, let the games begin !!!!

I am coming home from a 24 hour trip to vegas. I came out to place a few futures bets and have a meeting with an associate of mine. Have to get my ducks in a row before the games start. I wish I could have stayed longer but duty calls. I have to get everyone signed up for the season starting in 2 days and I have a scrimmage with my sons 5th grade football team today. I always try and keep my family first and as much as a massage this morning would have felt great, it couldn't take away the guilt I would have felt if I would have missed his scrimmage.
Also, the first episode of the fat jack sports hour on television runs this weekend!! It is a little like mike and mike in the morning meets howard stern but without any talent. I am sure you can't wait to see it and if you are betting on the games, it is can't miss tv. The show will run in oklahoma city on saturday mornings from 8am-9am and sunday nights from 10pm - 11 pm. Watch out dean blevins, you've got some competition!! Seriously, I am excited about the show and am currently filling it up with some great sponsors. We will have all of the current lines of the games and much more. If you live outside oklahoma, you can catch it on youtube or at my website each week. Really a fun show and going to get better each week.
I have found a few great spots this weekend and feel really good about the prospects of having a winning week. Last season we started the season with 3 winning weeks in a row and ever looked back! Here's to a repeat performance.

Only 2 more days to get signed up and get all of the games. I look forward to hearing from you today!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T