Monday, November 19, 2007

MY WORST WEEK IN 2 YEARS.JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!YEE HEE!!

Well, I guess it was bound to happen. I dropped off one of those football weeks that will make even the most disciplined gambler ask themselves " why in the world would I choose to do this?" I lost Monday night( my 3rd loss of the season and only 5th in the last 2), I had Oregon on Thursday night (lost my QB in the first quarter), Saturday, I didn't get my first win until the sun had gone down and I would tell you about my NFL wins, except I didn't have any!!!!OUCH!!!

  Now for most handicappers and almost all gamblers the week I had is common place. They have these once a month or so.  I view if a little different. Saying " well it happens to everyone" would be fine if I was just your average bettor.I feel like since I charge money for my picks I am required to do better than that. It would be like you going to the doctor for a tummy tuck to lose a few LBS and waking up to see your right arm is gone and the nurse saying "it happens to everyone, we cant get it right every time!"  You are paying them to do a job and when they fail its not ok.  Thats not to say I win every day or every week but I hold myself to a higher standard than most handicappers. The only saving grace is that I did go 8-3 in the last 8 days of basketball selections (thank God for that!!) AND I was 7-3 last week so we just had to give back that profit.

The only people that don't care about that AT ALL, are the ones that waited to sign up until last Thursday or Friday.They were welcomed to the Fat Jack Family with a heart felt " good luck" and a big time losing weekend!!!! SH*/0!!0/*(**)##!!!2 **!!!!!

Ok enough of that. It is a marathon and not a sprint.I will take care of the new clients,the older clients know "it is gambling" and also know I rarely have those weeks. I will turn it around starting today and continue what has been a good season overall AND  if I can keep the hoops going at this high % the month looks great!!

If you are thinking about signing up. You waited just long enough to miss out on that week and I ALWAYS win with tryptophan in my system!! You can get the rest of the month hoops and football for only 199.00.

another entry coming tomorrow!!!