Thursday, November 22, 2007

THANKSGIVING TURKEY RETRACTION

After a heated pre-thanksgiving debate with Mrs. Fat Jack, I am retracting the following from the last blog entry entitled THANKSGIVING AND TURKEYS.

1. I have never spent A LOT of time with a group of turkeys. Most of my turkey research comes from TV and there is a small possibility that I watched a group of dumb or mentally retarded turkeys.

2. Due to this fact, there is a small chance that some turkeys are smarter than pigs or cows. Since this is a possible, I had no right to call ALL turkeys "stupid" and "dumb".

3. God created turkeys so they do have value.

Now I hope we can put all of this turkey slamming behind us and my wife will get back in the kitchen and please finish my fruit salad.

Nobody wins when Mrs. Fat Jack goes on a cooking strike!!!

Happy Thanksgiving.