Thursday, June 5, 2008

NOT MUCH TODAY

 I am beginning to realize how little I do on vacation. Today, I ate twice and played with the kids. I did forget to tell you I ate 86 oranges in the month of May. Seriously. I am the type of eater that gets focused on something and then eats it until I am sick of it. My wife is the one that notified me that I may want to check with Guinness to see what the record is. Not sure about the record but it really wasn't that tough to average 3 oranges a day for the month.

I did work a bit today. Had a meeting and a phone call for expanding my show into some new markets. I am in my 7th season of the Fat Jack Sports Hour and it is nice to have some markets appreciate my show and want to have me on without paying a lot of money. Today the program director said he liked my honesty and the fact I was able to win. We are adding some exciting markets in the fall and a new show to some areas. Stay tuned for more info on that.

Eric Lindgrin won his first WSOP bracelet today. I am friends with Jennifer Harmon and have met Eric a few times thru her. He is a really nice guy and one of the few players on the poker circuit I would actually hang out with if I was touring.Congrats to him.

NBA Finals start tonight. I like the Lakers in  games. I think each team will win on the road and in the end the Lakers will take home the championship. It is hard for me to look at Kobe Bryant and not think of him being a rapist but he is a great player.

Moving from our condo to the Four Seasons tomorrow. Have a great weekend.