Tuesday, June 3, 2008

TUESDAY VACATION AND BASEBALL

TUESDAY VCATION

I started my day with Caytie Ross telling me she loved my big belly. Is it me or do you always feel fatter when you are on vacation. We went and painted a birdhouse at the craft center. It feels like I am starting every day as if I was an inmate in the movie One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest.Crafts are very therapeutic. We then went swimming in the ocean where I got a mermaid spa mask from my 5 year old girl. Only cost me 100.00 in play money. I went to the dog track this afternoon for a bit of "alone time" and played some poker. Florida poker is a joke and I dont  have enough time to tell you all the problems. I sat next to this idiot that thought he was Kenny Rogers(the gambler) and made me wish I was back with the kids. I did hit a trifecta  for 1600.00 so it wasn't a total waste. Going for Mexican food tonight and then probably ice cream. I wouldnt want to lose that fatty feeling I have vacationed so hard to get.

Tampa and the Mets tonight in baseball. They are free so play them at your own risk. Talk to you tomorrow.