Wednesday, June 4, 2008

WEDNESDAY VACATION

Today we had a slow day. I think I gained about 5 lbs today. We went and purchased some  gourmet chocolate popcorn I am sure it is not good for me but I ate the whole box for breakfast. We  then headed off to see Iron Man. It was great,one of the best movies I have seen all year. Finished the day at the beach with my kids and Caytie had one of her classic meltdowns! These events use to happen daily when she was younger but are not as frequent as she is getting older. Here is how one of these events goes down..

Starts with a "kodak moment" kids playing on the beach. THen something is said. Normally by my son but it could be anyone. Today it was me here is the official transcript from the beach

DAD-"Caytie,try and not get your shorts wet."

CAYTIE- "why not?"

DAD-"because I said so AND I dont want to have to carry you back to the room."

CAYTIE-" you wont have to carry me, I am a big girl."

She then begin walking into the ocean.

I grabbed her arm and said "big girls do what their daddys ask them to do!!"

She begin to cry and I picked my baby up and carried her back to the room.

WASHINGTON and MINNESOTA tonight in the bases. NBA Finals start tomorrow.

Another bracelets given away at me WSOP and I am still here carrying crying children. Oh well, a great day and more to come.