Monday, June 2, 2008

STILL IN FLORIDA

Just back from Bahamas where I went bone fishing for the first time. I am not a fisherman and I have been told bone fish were not good to eat so I am not sure why I went. I did have a good time and caught a fish. The guide (marvin) told us on the drive to the boat that he was not married and still had his "pimp card". Look out ladies, he was a looker. He yelled at us about casting and stuff but we had fun and the ocean was beautiful.

I know a lot of you are getting ready for your summer vacations so I thought I would offer a daily entry this week and tell you about my vacation activities and get you excited about your trip.

Monday- we woke up aroud 9am, the kids and I went down and did some cafts. I looked at todays baseball games and decided not to play any games. We then went to Jupiter and rented a boat for the day. I didnt crash all day. We boated by Nick Faldo,TIger Woods, Celine Deon and Greg Normans house. They all have nice cribs. Came back to the condo in West Palm Beach and had hotdogs for dinner.

I am geting really excited about the World Series of Poker. THe events started this week and I find myself wishing this trip was over so I could head to Vegas.I am still deciding how high to play in the cash games on the trip. I normally take 50k to risk on the trip but am having a good year in poker and sports so I am thinking about playing a bit higher and taking more.

NBA Finals start Thursday. I need to have a big finish. We have had a great hoops season but I have struggled the last couple of weeks. 

I will check in tomorrow and let you know whats up.