Friday, August 15, 2008

THE BIRDS ARE SINGING

Sometimes you wake up and the birds are singing. We are less than 2 weeks away from the regular season and already things are going great! I am 6-2 in preseason football and 4-0 this week in baseball That is 10-2 this week playing the games. Even if Oakland doesn't get over 34 points tonight it is still a lot of free profit. I always tell people that the preseason is VERY unpredictable and if we can make even a couple of dollars before the season starts then that is a good beginning to the year. I give these selections for free to anyone that signs up for the fall so the expectations are low  but it is a bonus when things go well early.
I am in California on business today and will be back Monday to tape the first addition of the Fat Jack Sports Hour which starts airing a week from tonight. Caytie Ross told me we should move and open an ice cream shop in Hawaii. I didnt have the heart to tell her ice cream would only make me fatter and wasnt as much fun as winning. Here is your star update... I saw "The Huntington Beach Bad Boy "Tito Ortiz in Huntington Beach, the cocky muscular guy that just got kicked off Big Brother and I saw the fat  guy from Borat.
 Have a good weekend and get signed up. As I said, the shows start next weekend so check your local times for those shows or you can always download each show on the website.