Monday, August 25, 2008

GAME WEEK!!!!

After months of getting ready, it is finally here. Game week! Now in some parts of the country , they don't consider it game week until the week the NFL starts. If you are in the business of making money betting on games, that theory would cost me and my clients an average of 3 wins/season. Obviously, we don't win every opening week but with the 13-4 preseason record so far it looks like I might be a fast starter again this season. I enjoy the first month of the season even though it is very busy. The calls I get change throughout the season and this is by far the best time to be answering questions. The calls now are to simply sign up or if they have questions they are about sports books, how much to play, how they get the picks ect. The calls I get later in the season are from guys that are pissed off because they have been losing on their own or worse, have been taken advantage of by some other service. I can help those guys dig out of their hole but I always tell them it is much more fun when you making profit each week as opposed to trying to get back to even. If I could tell guys one thing, it is much better to sign up before the season and play my picks along with your picks as opposed to waiting until they have that terrible week that takes them to that desperate place of either quiting or getting help form me. I can make that week a lot better even if they are losing with their own selections. Should be a good week and Thursday is only a few days away. I will check back in a couple of days.