Wednesday, October 24, 2007

CHAT ROOM LOSER POST-ERS

Well, I won again on Monday night and things are going good. I thought it would be tough to piss me off but little did I know a storm was brewing. I went to listen to this weeks show in the pod cast section of the website and somehow we had left the door from the loser convention open and they were allowed to come on MY website and talk about me.

I have a real problem with nameless, faceless losers that can say anything they want about people in these chat rooms. What we don't know is that they are on the Kinkos computer on their way back to the Jesus House, yet somehow we give them validity to what they are saying. One of the things I had to get used to when starting this business were that people constantly question my record and integrity. I understand the record deal. I have talked about the fact that the only people that will believe my record are the ones that are members of my service. There are over 1000 current clients. The problem is that they have a life and aren't going to spend a lot of time defending me to idiots, so the majority of comments when my name comes up are going to be negative. Don't get me wrong, I don't want my clients to waste their time trying to discredit the thousands of post-ers that will only say bad things. It is a little like trying to fight a swarm of bees with a fly swatter.

I do think it is funny that ALL of the bad posts are from guys that "signed up for a weekend or the week" or better yet "have a friend or brother that was with his service". Why do you think that is? Could it be that the losers aren't members of the service or got on during a bad stretch? After all, I think I have done a good job at pointing out the fact that we don't win everyday or even every week. I DO turn a profit most every year.

The fact is most of these post-ers are guys that live in my mobile home park, sell bras door to door and dream of what might have been if they had only got the chance in high school. Kind of like Napoleon Dynamite's brother.

The fact is, I am winning again this season, I have 250 more clients than I had this time last season and have grown an average of 69% each of the last 5 seasons. I am a regular guest on 16 different sports shows (some I pay for, however most are free) around the country and run my show in 21 different cities. I have clients from 41 states and 18 from Canada. I am winning at betting on sports and more gamblers from around the country are finding that out each day. I am going to be around for a LONG time and their isn't a damn thing the inbred,angry crack head post-ers can do about it.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend and I promise the next entry will be much happier.

If you are betting on the games I am 23-11 in October so get signed up OR tell the girl at Kinkos I said Hi.