Monday, October 22, 2007

DISCRIMATION FAT STYLE

We had another winning week. Our October record is now an impressive 22-11. We turned a profit both Sat and Sunday and I am feeling good about things. A cold front rolled through my area last night. Some people love it when the seasons change but for me it is the time of the year I realize how fat I am. Just as the birds are flying south for the winter I am reminded that I am so fat that the major clothing labels don't feel I am worthy of getting their good styles. During the summer I wear silk shorts and t-shirts but in the winter I have to wear jeans or pants and something with sleeves. Oh sure, they throw out some XXL and XXXL clothes but it is never the good patterns. They are the patterns that they think fat people love to wear. You know what I'm talking about, think about a fat guy you know. He isn't wearing the same clothes you are, he is either wearing solid shirts that accent his belly or shirts that John Candy wore in Summer Vacation that look like a rainbow exploded on his plaid shirt. How about something in the middle? How about the same stuff they make in medium? Next time you are in the mall go over to the "regular" size clothes and then go over to the fat clothes corner. There is a big difference. I won't even get into pants. All I am saying is just because I am fat doesn't mean I don't want to look beautiful !lol. I bet if Ralph Lauren or Cutter or Buck were fat, I would have a better selection of winter clothes.

I have started thinking about basketball. I have made a lot of money over the last 3 years playing the basketball games and I am starting to get excited. If I could pick a sport to play for a living I might pick basketball. They are in good shape and I heard their planes they fly on are great. I would still have the clothes issues I have now but at least I could say, "it's the price I pay to be a ball player". Have a great week.