Saturday, January 12, 2008

OK, I'VE CALMED DOWN

Well, I've calmed down. I am not going to go back into the topic of the email I did earlier because it will only make me angry. I will leave those topics for another day. I was sitting here waiting on the football games to come on and was thinking about my spring. Normally, I travel a lot in the spring. Breaking down the football games seems to take a lot more time than hoops do so as football wraps up, I spend more time on the road. I always go to the LA Poker Open at the end of Jan. ( I leave on 1-24 then I always host a Super Bowl Party in Vegas. I am the only guy that offers a guarantee for signing up for the service(see website for details) and as a result I host some of the radio personalities, my staff , some clients that want to go and friends in Vegas. This is always one of the highlights of the year. The saying "what happens in Vegas...." is true. I have seen some things out there that I will never forget.(pictures of Lindsay nude!!) Long story. After that my plans get a little sketchy. Last year I was invited to play in this "made for TV" high stakes poker game in Vegas. I had a speaking gig out there with a company the same weekend so I played in the poker gig too. I had a rough 2 hours and lost 35k !!Ouch!!! The speaking gig didn't pay anywhere near that so I left Vegas and took 2 months off from poker.

This year I am not sure what I am going to do after the Super Bowl. I need to go to Florida on some business so I may try and work in some beach time and make a vacation out of that trip.

I really want to go to the Kentucky Derby. I have never been there but I have heard it is great. I have a friend that went on a corporate gig last year. At one of their fancy dinners they had a horse racing "expert" come and talk about the race. I know they paid him to come in to speak and his horses finished 9th, 10th, and 13th. I don't know if I could do that bad if I tried to lose! Even if I was, I know I would be a lot more entertaining with my speech.

If you are a guy that owns a company and are going to take a bunch of "high brows" to the Kentucky Derby and are looking for someone to come in and talk about the race, give me a call. We may not win but I am cheap and I guarantee we will have fun!!!

Have a great day and good luck if you are playing the games.