Monday, January 7, 2008

A TIME TO DANCE

 My wifes birthday is in March. Now most of you will say, Jack why are we talking about your wifes birthday if it isn't until March. Well,  she told me she wants to take ballroom dancing lessons as my gift to her.  You have got to be kidding me! Like a lot of you my family loves the show Dancing with The Stars. They would gather around the television 3 or 4 times a week to see who was going to be kicked off the show.  I never watched the show because I don't like Marie Osmond and frankly I thought the show was irritating. There is no way I am going to take dance lessons! Not because I think it is gay ( not that there is anything wrong with that)  but because as bad of a ballroom dancer I would be, my wife would be worse! My wife is beautiful and a wonderful person but my wife thinks she is 19 and weighs 100 lbs. The last time we danced , everything was going fine, the Backstreet Boys were rocking the crowd and all the sudden my wife yells " dip me !" She starts to dip about the time I said " what?" Down she goes! I tried to grab her and went down on top of her. We rolled into the back of the legs of another "groover" who went down like Harry in dumb and dumber when he was hit with the cane. We stumbled back to our feet and the dancing was over! Why on earth would I want to go through that again.  I will keep you updated but I need to find a good consolation gift for her in the next couple of months.

National Championship game tonight. We had a great December and then have stumbled in the last week or so. Thankfully hoops is here and going great. Sign up today and get a great value through the Super Bowl.