Saturday, January 5, 2008

THINGS I SAW ON MY CHRISTMAS VACATION

I am back from vacation. It is funny but I see some of the funniest things when I am out of town. I am not sure if it is because I pay more attention to people around me when I am not at home or if just most of the funny people don't live in Oklahoma. Most of the funny people around here are either at the flea market or at the rodeo. I don't get to those places much so maybe I am missing a lot of the funny stuff. Well, here are a few things I found to be funny while I was gone.

5. While at the Las Vegas Bowl I saw the "whitest" group of fans in the world. I am pretty sure you have to be white,have 2 kids and a dog to be a fan of BYU. We sat in their section and it was like we were watching a game in the snow. WHITE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

4. While in the Bahamas, I saw Harry Connick Jr. yelling at his 4 and 6 year old kids on the elevator. We saw a lot of "famous' people and he was my favorite. Really seemed like a good guy and a GREAT parent. You don't see a lot of stars with their kids and none repremanding them.

3. I saw a midget with a shirt on that said "tell your mom to stop texting me." I don't have anything against "little people" but that was funny!

2. I saw Roger Clemons. Not that funny but I am pretty sure I could take him steroids or not.

1. I saw James Gandolfini AKA Tony Soprano riding in an inter tube up a crane on the lazy river @ the Atlantis. He IS Tony Soprano and to see him stuffed in an inter tube riding on a lazy river was worth the price of the trip.

Have a great weekend and I will check back in a couple of days.